2nd day...good old-fashioned bbq

Sing :
'On the second day of new year, I tried to make cupcakes;
All for a good cause
Pretty little cupcakes
All for a charity home..'

With the cupcake frenzy going around (and fetching a good price too), I wanted to see what the fuss was all about.
So I went all bonkers as I mixed all sorts of stuff into my cupcakes...walnuts, cashews, he-bi (dried prawns), fried onions, orange peel, cheese,...lookie pic below!
*with halo over my head* : If this first 'project' was successful, I was hoping to bake batches of them for a charity home.
The end result!

wait, where's the topping...
With chocolate-orange glaze on top.
Pretty lady - my brother's creation
Come night time, we had a simple and quick BBQ in our garden.
Jason, the chief cook
Mmmm... yummy (burnt) chicken wings
What's left after discarding the burnt parts.
BBQ fish with the perfect 'sambal' tastes superb
Delicious mutton marinated with honey, herbs, salt and pepper...best eaten with mint sauce and mustard
Irene and I

No comments:

Post a Comment