Japanese Treat for Siu V

You can never go wrong with buying me Japanese...and I got to go Jap twice for my birthday.
1. Yo SuShi
Japanese food - it's more than just sushi!
One of the better ebi tempuras I've tasted...



Cawanmushi looking adorable with 3 edamame beans on it!

While there, got to take part in a slogan-writing contest for dine-in customers...and no, i was not in DOME...YoSushi and DOME just belonged to the same Melium Grp of Restaurants..
I hope I win something :>
2. Shogun, 1 Utama - Been (counting fingers) like 3 years since my last visit. Rather skeptical at first, but turned out to be 8/10 rating of satisfaction in terms of freshness, variety, taste, ambience and price (RM 60+ on a weekend is a good deal). And I'm not just saying this 'coz it was a free meal! :>









Complimentary (or surely already priced in?) seafood steamboat for each table.
Boiled Korean Oyster
Complimentary Cheese-baked Lobster Claw! Hmm..yumm...what I liked was the complimentary 'surprise' dishes the waiters brought us.





Duck.
Sulfur Duck.

Raw Oysters.. sllurrrp.. >..<

Domo Arigato Gozaimasu!











No comments:

Post a Comment