The day I took leave for my Starbucks Thermos

In case you don't know, I no longer have the luxury of being a coffee-lover (the caffeine now makes my tummy go whoo-whoo...me think it's a result of drinking too much during my uni days). Now, whenever I step into Starbucks, Coffeebean or San Fran, I'm always the quickest to order as my choice of drinks are limited to only the Chocolate, Fruit Tea/ Fruit Smoothie section. Whoever created the Chocolate drink is a genius.

You might or might not know Starbucks celebrated their 10th anniversary on one particular day last month (can't recall exactly when) and I too joined in the fun by taking leave to visit their outlet in Jusco, Maluri.
Just my luck, they were giving away free coffee of the day!
This is the free coffee that wasn't meant to be! (Why can't they give away free Kettle Chips instead...lurve those)
Now THIS I like...
Buy any drink (grande and abv) and you get to purchase a special edition thermos for only RM 10 OR get their leather diary for only RM 18.
I liked both but I can't drink 2 ice blended(s)!
Close-up of the slightly hour-glass-figured special edition thermos. I hear they are on sale now at a norm price of RM 24.90.
What we ended-up buying.
This, I just like the words printed on their napkins. Go Green!
While the staff of Jusco Maluri are happily queueing up for their free coffee,
I'm just glad I got what I came for...my own Starbucks Thermos! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment