Newspapers Are Windows Of The World

I have a new resolution this year, and I think I can speak for most of us when I say I hope to read the daily papers.......daily. And I don't mean my meagre copy of The Sun papers. I can flip through it in less than a minute and still wanting to read more.
Everyone should discipline themselves to read the dailies if not watching the news. How else would I have known about Zhang ZiYi's exposed nude photos on the net...or that Muslims are now boycotting US products.
As I was 'enjoying my moment' with today's copy of The Star (tag lined 'The People's Paper'), I came across this 'cute' survey that I would like to share with you. If you can relate to it, do give it a try...

1. Who ended the relationship?
a. I did.
b. He/ She did.
c. It just fizzled out.

2. Why did your relationship end?
a. Because he/ she cheated.
b. Because I cheated.
c. Because I was so bored.

3. How did it end?
a. With a massive row.
b. I didn’t notice.
c. Over coffee.

4. Do you see him/ her anymore?
a. Occasionally I’ll get a glimpse of him/ her.
b. Not if I can help it.
c. Yes, we still hang out a lot.

5. Have you fancied anyone else since you split up?
a. Yes.
b. No.
c. Not really.

6. Do you ever dream about your ex?
a. Yes-nightmares!
b. Last night.
c. I don’t think so.

7. Do you want to get back together with your ex?
a. Only when I’m lonely.
b. No way.
c. I guess so

8. Do your friends like your ex?
a. Too much-he/ she was always flirting with them
b. No, they never did.
c. Most of them.

Calculate your score :
1. a=2 b=3 c=1
2. a=3 b=2 c=1
3. a=3 b=1 c=2
4. a=2 b=1 c=3
5. a=1 b=3 c=2
6. a=1 b=3 c=2
7. a=2 b=1 c=3
8. a=3 b=1 c=2

And the T R U T H is…
Score 8-13 : Not only do you not want to get back together, you never really cared about your ex when you were dating.
Score 14-19 : You don’t dislike your ex, and if there were certain things that you could change about him/ her, getting back together might seem like an option.
Score 20-24 : You’re secretly in love with your ex. At least, you like to think it’s a secret, but most people around you can tell that you’ve still got a thing for him/ her. Acknowledge your feelings, and if getting back together with that person isn’t an option, then get over him/ her and get on with your life.

Let me tell you I had a good laugh when I learnt my score ^>^

5 comments:

  1. care to share??? hahaha...

    mine's 15... hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. not bad la..mine's 13..is dat gud or bad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the test, it gives me a knock on my head and makes me realise how stupid I was to be still in love with the ex after so long...perhaps because I tend to remember the good stuff and forgot all the cruel things and words done/said by that person. I will add an additional item in my new year resolutions - to live better and happier than ever. You too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. in ur current circumstance... probably gud :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. no prob, 'Me'.. err, 'You'..
    sometimes we all just need a little 'awakening' right?
    Cheerio ~_~

    ReplyDelete