i love my pressies

What I got for my birthday and for Christmas in 2008...really really like this unique, 'cannot-be-bought' card specially made by Jin & Yin
the inside of the card is filled with meaningful lyrics of songs
back of the card has Forever Friends written all over it!
more cards for me!
Never thought I'll be owning a LeSportSac one day...those bags cost a bomb!

Just in time to replace my old DKNY Delicious
I've been framed!
seriously...500?!
Gerberas! How sweeet
Something so elegant-looking I'm not quite sure what it's for
Silver book mark and lucky four-leaf clover thingy
I like the engraving of my name on it...yes, it's mine it's mine!


What are the odds...(!) hehe...
For the rainy season, I presume....I got this
...and a Esprit umbrella to replace my 10-year old broken one!
Ta-daah...!

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear, you are a lucky gal who has so many wonderful friends around that love and care about you...
    For 2009, I wish you another great and fruitful year ahead:)

    ReplyDelete