Christmas at CKO's Place

A blast to the past takes us back to Christmas 2008 (hey that's just less than a month ago ma). Actual fact, I just only stumbled upon these photos in my laptop, taken on Christmas where we had a potluck at our friend, Chua Keat Onn's crib in Wangsa Maju.

I had no idea he was such the Transformer freak. After fidgeting with a couple of Autobots myself, I think they're better off 'transforming' on their own before I break a leg...or wheel. Those 'toys' cost a bomb. Here's some Transformers Trivia: Remember their cool names? There were Bumblebee (everyone's fave), Jazz, Ratchet, Ironhide, MEGATRON, Bonecrusher, Frenzy and Optimus Prime of course.
So, what's YOUR Transformer name? Find out here,
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/games/transformers/namegenerator/
Mark surprising Chua with some Christmas cheer.........cap look familiar? :>
(Don't ask what I was doing hugging the drinks)
'How to flip this ar?'
ok ok..I admit I wasn't helping out in the kitchen, but look at the time...it's lunchtime and I'm HUNGAWE!!
'Eat Pringles first-la, Agnes'
Agnes : 'Aaaa..see if you can toss the chip into my mouth'
'So what if I cannot touch the fried chicken...mai eat Pringles lor'
The 'chip' girls!
Looks like not much food but we ended up stuffing ourselves silly as everything was so darn sedapp! Rule of the thumb for potluck parties though....always buy/ cook for less than the actual number of guests to avoid having to hold quirky games thereafter where the loser has to eat/ bring home the unwanted 'leftovers'.
Do like me..I can't eat much so I didn't bring much either! hehe...See if you can guess what I brought in those 2 little containers in front of the 'siew-pao'.
Another potluck etiquette where you can't go wrong...the MORE guys you have, the LESS leftovers there'll be. Look at Mark's bowl!
Our youngest guest wants to try on the cap for Mummy and Daddy to see.
'Mmm..this thumb looks more tempting to suck on'
100% home-made cheesecake by Siu Hua! Very fluffy yet cheesy to the taste-buds. And very similar to the soft cheesecake from 'Miki Ojisan No Mise' (no, I did not just make this name up...took me very long to recall the name k.... ^_*) You can find it at Isetan supermarket and Bangsar Village.
This was my 3rd slice and after awhile, I just like playing with my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment