3rd day... reunion of old friends

Aaaaah CNY... a time to meet up old friends to get updates on career, family, pets, who's hitched, who's not, who's child-free, who's not.

Secondary Schoolmates : Me with (l-r) Shin Yi (The Dentist), Suet Wen (The Teacher), Sarah (The Editor) and Dawn (The Engineer). That makes me 'The Girl Who Has Not Seen Them For Ages'. My bad. Heehee.
We used to tuition together too.

One of my bestest buddies in Form 6 (Suet Wen) has little Phoebe now. So glad to have met up with her as she's often busy in KL or Seremban. All the best in your Masters, girl!
After a few good hours of catching up on old times, time to head home to.............
a hearty meal of Instant Noodles with Yong Tau Foo....haha, dunno why I took this photo, I must have been looking forward to my Mamee Lontong after too much of 'rich' Chinese food.
To my Upper 6A4 classmates, sorry I couldn't make it to the gathering that same night as I had to bake like 40 cupcakes for a really early morning visit to the charity home the following day. Promise to make it in 2010...my house then maybe? ^>^

No comments:

Post a Comment