At Choy Phyll's

Fierce.

Fiesty.

She's a hot hoochie mama.

The iron lady of AXA.

and we do not mess with her.

So no one dare turn down the invitation to her crib for a small CNY get-together, even if it could well be our last meal lest this 'wicked witch of the West' decides to poison the tomyam soup.
oh~oh, I know I'm gonna 'get it' from Choy Phyll after this...
who am I kidding...
Choy Phyll's a sweet sweet 'mummy' to us all......for some reason, I have called her 'mai' (means mum) on several occasions.
So sweet she invited this bunch of 'hooligans' into her cosy little home in Taman OUG.
So cosy that we even enjoyed posing outside her toilets.

Either this is everyone pretending to be busy or there's some kind of chopstick war going on.
Crate of Guinness Stout (in the oddest of its bottling) and Bacardi Lemon courtesy of Vern, the self-proclaimed EX-drinker.
Dad, if you're reading this..........I DON'T DRINK...................
.......and drive.
Glorious Foooood....making it simple this year with home-cooked food! Added dishes by Ai Lin (Yee-Sang) and Jojo (some yammy-porky-thingy from Tawau). Damn sedaaap!
Too bad lor have to sacrifice myself from being in this photo.....
maybe that's why I cropped their faces...*evil laugh*
Q: Why does Moon look so afraid of the electric steam-boat pot?
A: Because he was afraid he'll be electrocuted by it.
Solution : Stand-by with a wooden stick to either
a) pry him away from the electric source or
b) whack him to instant death to end a long slow suffering from electrocution.
(told you we were a bunch of hooligans)
I declare this 'The Pot of Untouchables'. Don't get me wrong, I luuuurve steamboat...just not the ...balls and crabstick!
Now TOMYAM I like!
And we each grew older by a year (again?) by having a bowl of 'tong yuen' as well.
Please remember that I only go for the peanut-filling ones, thank you....hee-hee.
'Attack of the Killer Kangkungs!!!'
Yin and the mysterious 'wind' effect...
At some point during the din din, some of us needed some shut-eye...
I always found it a challenge for the photographer when it comes to taking group shots...
we should always practise 'Simultaneous Blinking of the Eye (SBE)', otherwise we'll all end up with Take 1...
Take 2................(and then we gave up!)
Agnes was late! Grrrr...
and Kah Hee was even LATER! X@I!~O#$
I really like this photo, man...Such a nice family shot can only be taken by yours truly! >,<
You sure know how to drink like a PRO, Vern..
and end up looking like a PRO-wn (prawn)
no la (Dad), I was going for my Kickapoo...*hic*
Gambling Beauties...don't mess with us.....! We play BIGGGGG.......(see the RM1 notes in my hands)
This was the Banker, Mr Yong (CP's hubby) and his lovely assistant (daughter), Carmen. None of us were 'bold/ rich' enough to be banker. hahaha.
Yes, just like at home, I help my 'mummy' do the dishes too after dinner!
Bird's Nest for Choy Phyll in appreciation for a lovely meal and wonderful hospitality.
Enjoy the saliva!

There, that's all on my CNY celebrations...I swear! So yesterday, I know... :-)

2 comments:

  1. Your blog's getting more interesting especially with captions added on those photos..really funny:) Keep it up!
    Just hope you won't get sued for libel & slander, haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. CP comment : Gosh, I really like captions. I won't kill you, believe me, just poison will do you good

    ReplyDelete