a woman's poem

from the web...this is so hilarious.

A Woman's Poem
Before I lay me down to sleep
I pray for a man who's not a creep

One who's handsome, smart and strong
One who loves to listen long

One who thinks before he speaks
One who'll call, not wait for weeks

I pray he's gainfully employed
When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed

Pulls out my chair and opens my door
Massages my back and begs to do more

I pray that this man will love me to no end
And always be my very best friend



A MAN'S POEM
I pray for a deaf-mute gymnast nymphomaniac with
huge boobs who owns a bar on a golf course,
and loves to send me fishing and drinking. This
doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit.
The End.


(let me save you the trouble - a 'nymphomaniac' = a woman with abnormal sexual desires
now go ...'ohhhhhhh')

No comments:

Post a Comment