necrophobic

first of all - Dad, if you're reading this, don't believe everything you read.

yesterday i almost got 'kissed' by a putra feeder bus had i not heard its screeching brakes, only to find my elbow literally touching the front of the bus when i turned my head.

funny thing is i felt...nothing(!).
after that, i just continued walking despite the frozen stares of bystanders, leaving behind a trail of cursing words from the bus driver (can't blame him, he must have thought i was on some sort of suicidal mission or something :-P).
there was no feeling of heart-racing or knees wobbling. wow, come to think of it, i was like one of the robots from Stepford Wives, minus the apron and false eyelashes.

hmm, reminds me of the time when this woman standing beside me at the pedestrian walkway got her bag snatched by some jerk on a motorbike. i was as calm as an oyster, or is it a cucumber..no wait, that's as cool as a cucumber...wer, same thing la.

stuff like watching ju-on crawl on the floor can make me jump out of my skin, but not a close brush with death like this?!

i must have developed some resistance against the fear of death (necrophobia).

anyways, every story has a moral and mine is...
...........
........
.....

to never blast your mp3 so loud until you can't hear an approaching vehicle! my bad. =:-P

No comments:

Post a Comment