cream puff with a twist

We jolly well know that cream puffs taste best when consumed immediately. There's nothing like biting down into the crunch of the freshly baked shell only to feel the sensation of vanilla-flavoured sweet custard-like cream bursting in your mouth! Ok, by that, I'm actually describing the euphoria of diving into a vanilla cream puff from Beard Papa.
However today, I tasted a different kind of cream puff....the chewy kind.
Yup, the kind that for me, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference even if it's been sitting out for too long...omg what's the english word for 'masuk angin' again? Anyways, if you've never tried Chewy Junior (the name says it all), I think it's sole outlet is in Pavilion so go ahead, watchu waiting for...
(I wonder if there's a Chewy Senior)

Gone are the traditional-looking cream puffs...If they can come out with donuts looking as pretty as Little Bo-Peep, then why not cream puffs right? I'm telling you, one of these days, I'M coming out with something that'll be the hottest catch-on around too! Haha, easier said than done..bummer.
If THIS doesn't make you wana hop onto your car to Pavilion rightaway and sink your teeth into one of dem Chewy Juniors, then I dunno what will... =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment