my stool!!

brrr...it's cold tonight..here i am, sitting on my broken red stool typing with hp baby sprawled on my bed. yes, my broken red stool... =_=
first, it was the middle of the stool that suddenly went 'crack' beneath my ass while i was engrossed playing my dominoes online. and i immediately thought to myself, 'my poor one and only chair that i've ever owned!' (divert a bit : in case you do not know, i do not own a table nor chair in my bedroom. yes, i'm so pathetic)

and now, i've been robbed of my first and last piece of furniture! the 'crack' happened like a month ago. since then , i've resorted to sitting 'around' that crackline, or whatever hard surface that's left on the stool! until just now, i discovered i've run out of surface to sit on. it's so bad now that my shorts got stuck between the crackline and ripped a small hole in my shorts while i was trying to tug it free! @!X#~%O
so, i've hopped into bed now with hp baby on my lap (why else do they call it a lap-top?) and once again, it's a cold cold night. and i'm having goose-bumps coz i got the fan blowing directly at me. so, you're thinking watda...! it's totally intentional, my dear...it's siu V's method of drying her hair...(naturally). teehee..or maybe i'm just too lazy to blow-dry it.
i was actually thinking about this silly dream yesterday (one of the millions i had) where i spent hours making this huge, and i mean REEEALLLY HUGE sandwich (like triple my height) ...for my dad. dunno why, but i could still clearly recall the hundreds and hundreds of cucumber slices i had to arrange on the bread. dang, i'm not having anymore cucumbers for a long time to come. the dream ended weird though, coz eventually my dad grew so tired of waiting for his sandwich, he changed into his sarung (what he always wears to sleep) and stormed upstairs...to bed! hahaa, call me cwazee or wat! i woke up feeling so freaking tired! i mean, who wouldn't, if they've just spent the night making a sandwich fit enough to enter the Msia Book of Records.
oh and i woke up 2 hours late too (-_-)''
that's all i wanted to blab today...nonsensical stuff but hey, you fell for it anyway! hahaha..
i'm turning in soon, alarm's set for tomorrow morning, hair's almost dry, 'smart' attire's picked out for tomorrow (going to Habib Jewels to try to close a deal - not diamond deal la), bag's packed for tomorrow (no-lahhh, think still schooling meh)...aaand double checked and YES, alarm's REALLY set for tomorrow morning!
one last thing to do, add 'red stool' to siu V's shopping list.

No comments:

Post a Comment