quiz me!

if you're an ardent fan of FB (facebook la.), you might have noticed this sudden flooding of invitations for you to join this quiz and that quiz and then there's this awesome quiz, the more awesome quiz and of course, the ultimate quiz. boy, i'm quizzed!

still, i decided to take a shot at it and it was like shopping for shoes(!) as i scrolled down the endless list of quizzes to take, avoiding the more boring ones like

- what type of woman are you? (who would know me better if not me myself??)

- what disney character are you? (it's PooH i dun care)

- what color are you? (umm, nope..not a life-altering, mentally challenging topic... NEXT!)

- your ideal job (hoohooo...not sure if this is to make me feel better/ worse..not taking the risk)

some are pretty eye-catching, i must say...like

- how will you die (gulp)/ WHEN will you die (gulp gulp)

- what is the name of the guy you will marry (watda??)

- how dumb are you?/ are you a major loser/ how stupid are you / what type of brat are you/ will you commit suicide and if yes, how (my gawd, why so much negativity)

- am i boringly normal or a total psychopath (haha this one's great, i havent tried it out though)


for a start, i chose 2 quizzes which i found to be interesting and i dun mean in a creepy way :-

1) what is the theme song of your life?

2) what is your japanese name?


know what my theme song turned out to be?


"Learn To Fly" by Foo Fighters

or what they call it, 'The Lost-Soul-Trying-To-Find-My-Way' type.


Reading further, it says 'You have been on a path, but don't know where you're going, or where you want to go. "And I'm looking to the sky to save me, Looking for a sign of life Looking for something to help me burn out bright" Only you can find the way to go.. so now's the time to find it in your heart what you want and learn to fly without any assistance!'


and my response to this...'heyyyy, i like that song la but why they say i lost soul wor'... ^-^''

i ain't no lost soul. all i've ever lost were just my soles (of my shoes la).

luckily my theme song didn't turn out to be worse..like Linkin Park's 'Numb' or Daniel Powter's 'Bad Day'! hahaha...


on a lighter note, i also got to know my japanese name is


AYA
Aya means color and design so i'm a very creative person (eh-hem), maybe i will grow up to be a artist! :)


so now i know a little bit more about myself ^>^


-Aya V-
C'est La Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment