*Bear-y Bear-y Cute...*

Meet my friends... =^.^=Everytime I go back home, my mum would always start nagging me to go through my cupboards and discard all my teddy bear and soft toys that have been sitting untouched for >a decade by now. As usual, my response is always "NOOO..I'm keeping them la! No throwing/ giving them away..." Partly due to my plain laziness and also my err..what do you call it...'ketidaksampaihati-an' ?? (if there's such a word) to just throw them away. I've always tucked them all in nice and comfy in this HUUUUUGEE box sitting on top of my shelf. Haven't you heard of toys coming out to play when all's as still as a mouse and everyone's asleep at night? Ala Toy Story. I heard cockroaches do that too..hehe

Since I'm on this beary beary nice topic, I hope you have heard of Forever Friends & Roly Bear, both are Hallmark bears...
I think this was one of the early 'luxury' bears as from what I remember, they don't come cheap...until this very day. Seems that Forever Friends was only created in 1987 and I guess it became a global hit because of its trademark teensy-weensy 'dreamy' eyes....eeeek, so adorable!
A bit hard finding its eyes eh?
And along came Roly Bear...so cheeky (he blushes!) and such a mischievious looking softie! I like the smirk on his face, his paw-prints, belly-button (sometimes hidden under its thick fur) and check it out, he even has a back-side! Hahaha...yeah man, I had nothing better to do in Parkson one day so I managed to scrutinise every inch of Roly, maybe 'molesting' him in the process...*gulp* (no wonder the promoter was looking at me one kind @_@)

This was the one that caught my eye (I felt I HAD to get it after 'molesting' the bears so long). What can be cuter than Roly posing on my Kittycat bedsheet??! If you don't think this is the most adorable thing you've ever seen (on this blog), I'm gonna pounce on you!

Call me childish but everynite I go to bed with ah~Pooh (from Disney, HK), Wellesley (Russ) and Eeyore Baby (Disney Baby, also my latest addition to the family!) ^>^
By morning, at least one of them usually end up on the floor... can't help it, my single bed becomes rather crowded with my other 3 pillows! gegege...

Oh-kays..... Bed-time now.....

GO get yourself a Roly/ FF ! .... CheeRs!

1 comment: