Christmas Lunch At Its 'Healthiest'!

In case you do not know by now, I am a medical insurance underwriter (yea big word, but basically I assess which risk to accept and which to throw down the drain).
So one day, our Health department (all girls!) decided to treat ourselves to a more 'upper-class' lunch. There was every reason to celebrate for Christmas is just around the corner..aaand it wasn't like our company was gonna throw us a Christmas party! Geesh, I think the last time (which also happened to be the first!) I ate here was like 5 years ago! Now, 5 years later...this is their newly refurbished outlet along Jln Sultan Ismail.
Please wait to be seated by Mr Snou-man...
I prefer the 'before' interior...think it was more hip and rocking!
This 'after' design just seems too modern and 'restauran-ey'!
Ai Lin, Jo, Choy Phyll, Pris and I make up the Super Health Team!
Don't we look like a healthy bunch? (with the exception of me looking like I'm wearing my grandma's blouse! hahaha)
Our friendly waitress was so shy, I stole this side-view shot of her!
They had a Rocking Set-Lunch...
'Look, Ma..I'm eating my greens!'
I chose the Soup of the Day which turned out to be local fave, ABC Soup!
My main - Roast Chicken topped with Raisin Sauce (?)...aaah raisins = memory booster (or not?)
Curry Fish Fillet, as mentioned by Ai Lin, was tasty!
The Beef Strogonoff could do with some greens all right..
All of us opted for the Cheesecake...which umm...turned out to be pretty bad....
...so bad that we made Jo finish it up! hey u forgot the cherries, girl...
Fifty plus ten plus...aiyah short of RM 1!
ooh late dy.. Time to rush back to office...!

1 comment: