Are you feeling Christmas-ey?

YES, Christmas is the most beautiful time of the year! Each year, I look forward to not so much the celebration of it (I'm not a Christian btw :>), but rather admiring/ gawking at the deco and lights in malls and hotels. I think due to cost-cutting measures, creativity is the key to using the cheapest material to produce the best creation.
Whatever it is, I think the Christmas Tree is a MUST-HAVE! I also think it's so cool that in the winter countries, people actually chop down an actual Christmas tree to decorate, then just throw them out after. Here, we go around hunting for the plasticky tree that looks as close as the real thing. And even if you manage to splurge on one that is as tall as you or taller, you probably end up with a storage problem. Remember KLCC used to have the tallest and largest Christmas tree (fully decorated with giant blue balls) in the Centre Court? They actually used it for 2 consecutive years..wonder if they are going for a strike three this year...hope not, or I'm striking them out this year for 'booooorringg...'

Mr Snowman!
and so many mini snowmans..




Now, this ain't a cake, it's a scrunged up towel made to look like one! Ain't it pretty? I see so many gift shops selling these now and it comes as a whole cake/ slices in any flavour you like - chocolate, tiramisu, strawberry, blueberry, etc..coming soon, low-fat cake! Talk about innovation...! Sure beats the slice of 'pie' (which was actually a candle) I bought for someone recently which i had ranked the top on the list of 'Sylvia's brightest gifts'. Hey, it even had little 'crumbs' and 'chocolate rice' and 'whipped cream' and all...
hahahaha...
and hohoho, Merry Christmas!! woohoo, I'm the 1st to wish you!

1 comment: