RM 300 in my Pocket!

Today I'm going back in time to 27/11/08 as this was the day my company hit the RM 300 mil mark for production! See the email we all received below...the finer print at the bottom reads 'please proceed to Carmen's at 4.30pm..surprises await you!'
And guess where was I........
.............Malacca!! 0_0'' So, everyone heads over to Carmen's with curiousity written all over their faces. Gee, what could these people possibly be smiling at?
The surprise was a RM 300 reward for each and every staff, old and new. It actually took me awhile to believe that this was true as... well, some of us know those cost-cutting principles that the company lives by right?
So, while I was fretting about missing all the fun & not being able to sniff my new-found riches, my colleagues were so kind as to update me with these photos and the on-goings at Carmen's. So please excuse the blurred photos as they were taken off my inbox.. :-)
There must have been so much cash lying around that night that if someone were to rob the place, they'd be RM 50K happier!
Commercial Line team : 'Nyek nyek nyek.... more shopping this weekend!"
Derek : "Cash is KING, and I feel like a KING now"
Vanessa : "Hehe, i got not 1 but 5 times the reward..that means...
(calculating).. .. RM 1,500! oh, and PEACE..!"
Moon : '3 fingers means 'I AM RICH!'
The girls in my department (Pris...ooish nampak cool je, Jojo...wah look so greedy-la! & AiLin)
Haha, this was to proof that my share was not forgotten!
Thank you AXA....now, how about giving us RM 500 next year! ..? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment