Sagi~bration With Yin Yin

I just thought of this word - 'sagibration', that could mean 'a birthday celebration for Sagittarians'......i hope Oxford won't sue cuz I like that word.. ^_^
5th Dec was one of my bff's birthday...and since she is such a sweet girl, we decided to be even sweeter by throwing her a mini sagibration - and by this, we mean treating her like a 'queen' (for a day only), showering her with good wishes and pressies and taking her out to din din.....haha, I can hear you going 'awwww...' (hey, we're nice people leh)
I'm sure you can guess which gift was from yours truly..... (psst, it's R_ _ Y)
Mark : 'I think I look taller if I tilt my head like this'
Faizal : 'Hmm, I wonder what's for dinner later'
A little bird told me Yin's so-called 'requirement' for dinner...must have rice, not too rich, not too oily, not too salty...(how bout 'not too expensive?'...hehe)...then ta-daah, someone came up with the idea of going to Purple Cane (http://www.purplecane.com.my/) in Shaw Parade, Pudu.
Great place for a healthy, cosy, light and easy meal using tea leaves in all of their dishes.

Hardly any other tables occupied, we felt right at home the instance we stepped in the restaurant...................ok, the table is in the centre is NOT us...
'Cept for the petite girl in white sitting alone, the rest were L A T E ! But Birthday girl ma...so cannot scold....

Traffic light!
Pink is the theme, bebeh!
Toast! Can you believe we actually toasted with lotus root soup in our tiny teacups?
The Peking Roast Duck makes you work a bit before you can savour its delectable meat.
Let me tell you what the must-have /try dishes are : Homemade taufu, fried bittergourd with salted egg, sambal sotong and the steamed fish slices...Here's before....
...and after! all gone! Goes to show how good the food was...
'Waiter, there's a lotus root in my teacup'....it's S-O-U-P!
and i've never seen such clear-looking lotus root soup!
We gave not one, but 12 birthday cakes!
oh-kaay, they were tiny...but ain't they pretty?
These are called Uhuhu Cakes (cheesecakes, to be precise) and they came from The Loaf bakery.
The ever popular 'pull-out-candle-with-mouth' trick.
Group pose!
Many happy returns for the new year, Yin!
and Merry Christmas, world!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for everything on my special day. I like the word Sagi-bration, it seems perfectly suits Sagittarians, any other horoscopes just sound weird with it. Can't wait to see the page on your own birthday...:)

    ReplyDelete