Makings Of A Couch Potato

This weekend was special!...
Nope, I did not go on a hot date with some cutie, instead I stayed home for a very important long overdue mission.
Presenting my list of accomplishments :-
* 5 episodes of Grey's Anatomy
* 3 episodes of Celebrity Apprentice (remember the name Omarosa?)

* 5 episodes of Supernatural (now who doesn't like hottie Jensen Ackles..hmm?!)
* 5 episodes of Gem of Life (needed the change of language! In case you didn't know, it's this new 80-epi TVB series on AOD that everyone's talking about)
* 2 episodes of Heroes (Ya-Ta!)
* 3 episodes of Desperate Housewives (a very bizarre storyline this new season)
aaannd that was about all my spongy brain could absorb before I go all zombie-like on my hsemates. Well, not an entirely wasted weekend though, I'm glad I still got my room cleaned and laundry done! And no Mummy, I did not forget to eat my meals. Pills, on the other hand, I have forgotten to take. hehe. While being half-guilty and half-proud of myself, I've decided to tell the whole world about it. My housemate, Pauline is such a dearie for her massive massive supply of entertainment! Lol.

Come on, Tv can't be that bad! There's so much to learn from it. How else would I know that you use sulphur to keep demons away or that only silver bullets can be used to kill them or that relationships as complicated as they already are, should never be taken for granted like that Meredith Grey (who I feel like smacking each time she appears on screen) or that Donald Trump has this hot-looking daughter called Ivanka Trump on his show? Take the good from Tv, put it to use and you can actually gain something from life.

But not too much of it in one seating though. There's a reason they call the television an 'idiot box' @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment