AXA Alumni eats Aloy's birthday cake!

14 Nov (Fri) - As Jin and I were strolling in our 2nd home (Pavilion or "Pawy" as we like to call it), hunting for dinner in the Food Republic (Food court), from nowhere was this piercing shrill voice calling out 'SIU-VIA YAPP!' My immediate instinct - no way there was another me there, so I turned my head and voila! we had stumbled upon the AXA Alumni gathering just a few feet away from us. A pleasant surprise really as I've not seen people like Susan Lee (the name-caller earlier... :>)and Carol for ages!
Now THIS chick, Ag(e)nes, I don't miss so much...haha..nah, just that we've constantly been in touch so it was cool.
Jin, Susan and Sam
Along comes Aloysius whom we managed to get a Mango Mousse, just so we could celebrate him getting a year older! Hmm, I wonder is there a certain age where birthday celebrations just ain't no fun anymore, coz who celebrates aging anyway?
Omg, please excuse the messy table , Aloy.
A stunned Aloysius having to bear listening to our rendition of 'Happy Birthday To You' (a very soft version anyway coz we were in a public place)
Aloysius thinking..."Let me stuff myself with cake before I throw up after listening to that horrible birthday song!"
Check out the star of the night, er..the BIrThdAy CaKe! :->

No comments:

Post a Comment