I Hate Needles! (unless I wanted to sew something)

I hate needles-which was why my only role was cheerleader to Jin and Yin on the day they decided to part with some blood (not to mention p*ss) for their general screening profile. Naah I was just kidding about the fear of needles...well, at least not up to the point of being trypanophobic (googled word) about it. And I certainly did not betray my friends by tricking them into going to Pathlab while myself pulling out the last minute. Sorry girls, it just wasn't the most convenient time to do it. Hey, at least I fasted with you girls the night before... :-)
This buletin board would look better at our Health Department la.
Cheers for your bravery to make it here!
I'm so strong, who needs a medical check-up?!
I've never seen anyone so happy after p*ssing in a bottle!
Seriously they should make bigger bottle opening for females coz it's not like we have an aiming 'hose' like the opposite sex. It's no fun getting p*ss on our hands.






Wow, who looks THIS happy getting poked with a syringe...especially when there just wasn't enough blood and the syringe was left in there for what felt like a forever 30 seconds! Poor Jin...
Now, THIS is how a person would normally react!
Urine? Checked.
Blood? Checked.
Btw, I can't believe the lab actually allowed me to take all these shots.
Hoho, you ladies are now scarred for LIFE!!
It was RM 75 (after 50% disc) for the Wellness Screen (46 tests). Fyi, this Pathlab branch in PJ Old Town was a one-woman show alright. She was the receptionist, cashier, consultant as well as the one who took their blood sample too! Won't be surprised if behind closed doors, she puts on a lab coat and voila, does the blood/urine testing herself.
So, 3 days later...the results were out and despite all confidentiality issues (hehe), I'm proud to announce I have 2 very healthy friends! Just never slack in working out, guys.
Now i wonder, when's MY turn to get checked...hmmm..

1 comment:

  1. hi, i am going for a blood test tomorrow and was googling about it (which i dont know why i did that) and saw your blog. Gee, your friedns are brave!! thanks for posting up the pictures..i hope they said it was not painful..sighhhh

    ReplyDelete