omg

No reason to panic, people. 'OMG' is the name of this shop in Wisma MPL that I go to about twice a week.
Can you see 'Welcome to OMG'?
I enjoy the delicious nutritious drink prepared by them and I have it for breakfast on and off. Basically, it's a shake of some unique blend of soy protein enriched and fortified with carbo, vitamins, minerals, herbs and amino acids. The best thing is the flavours they come in ; chocolate, strawberry, tropical, vanilla, mocha, cappucino and god knows what else. Amazingly, it tastes great when mixed with other foods like sweet potato, mixed bean, grass jelly, yogurt, banana, gingko and beancurd dessert, even Ribena. Just start getting creative with it!

Few friends i know (who are more diligent than me, of course) managed to lose a lot of weight after taking this shake for some time. Hmm I wonder what it can do to my flabby thighs (that you obviously have never seen before so don't assume they are slim la). Frankly, I take this for my general well-being and I don't care if psychologically, it works. Hehe. Not sure if it's just my imagination, but after having started on this shake routine, I have actually had less dreams (usually nightmares in my case) and slept better at night.

I know, I'm supposed to be drinking this everyday in order to 'feel' the effects, but i really can't see myself spending RM 11 on breakfast everyday. Anyone has a cheaper alternative? :p
CJ showing us his chocolate-flavoured health drink with honeydew, banana, lemon and grass jelly
On the morning of Chap Goh Mei, I was pleasantly surprised that OMG was having a lou sang session for its customers that day.
 I've never lou sang at 8am in the morning, so I thought, why not.
 CJ, my IT colleague, happened to be the only other customer I knew there. And even so, this was probably only the second time I talked to him in person. lol.
 The 3 hard-working ladies who run OMG...

 'Hi hi...lei hou lei hou...nice to meet all of you..'
The best part was I then joined in all of them to sing a birthday song for a certain 'Irene' in da house. I think Irene is the one standing beside me at the back.
My first time singing a birthday song for someone I've never met before. And in 3 languages somemore.

At least I wasn't the only guy in da house. See how far he stood away from us. Awkward. ><
 Had a fun time nevertheless. I always do whenever I step into this cosy, little shop,
 managed by this fun bubbly threesome! They can be so cwazee at times, oh my god.
Stay healthy and fun-spirited, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment