little bundle of joy :)

just the other day, i went to see the cutest thing ever!
barely a week old
with a mommy this cute, baby just can't help but be adorable!

here were my conversations with little ms woo dann theng, agnes and woo's little bundle of joy..
newborns must be kept warm and cosy, i suppose..

whether baby likes it or not  :P


one look and i can tell that this is one baby genius alright!
 then i discovered that baby was cringing because she doesn't like the red light going off on my cam cam whenever i take her photos. my bad...
 me and siew hwa, but of course you just need to pay attention to baby....not us!
 why are newborns sleeping the entire time......me wana play with baby!
 wakey wakey, little one....


 then grandma comes along ...





Congratulations dear agnes and woo!
May you enjoy parenthood and may little theng theng grow up to be a strong and healthy tigress. Roar!

1 comment: