tak sang ka sang kee macam ni

In one epi of Axian, he had this eating-place featured : Sang Kee (Jalan Sultan, near Petaling St). I couldn't wait to try this place especially after seeing Ah-sien with his oohs and aahs on their food. And boy, was I in for a surprise after trying out this place myself.
Alas, not the good kind of surprise but rather the type that screams out loud, 'You can bet I ain't coming back here!' -_-''
Sorry if I offend anyone but in my opinion, from the moment I walked in, I wanted to walk back out....for some reason, the place had this stench of a dead rat or something...just for that day, I hope.
To add to the unfavourable first impression, we were further greeted by Mr Snob, who after we enquired on recommended dishes, was given the cold shoulder for refusing to order the 'Sang Har Meen' (it's expensive wei...)...wtf.
Axian poster on the left of what seems like a common entrance into the kitchen..umm and toilet?
We were the 3 stooges (or call us guinea-pigs) that night...thank God there were only 3 of us - at least damage was minimal. lol.

The drinks (canned even) were the best thing on the table -_-
What we ordered and my ratings on it :-
Cantonese style fried beehoon - 4.5/10
Hokkien mee - 4.5/10
Sweet Sour Pork - 6/10 (I like a crispier feel to the pork..too sour the sauce)
Kailan with Roasted Pork - 7/10 (this dish costs RM15!..dang, those siu yok)
Here comes that foul smell......................even the other customers couldn't tahan!At the end of din din, this was the best we did...coz we were hungry, that's why.

Don't say I didn't warn you.... :)

1 comment:

  1. For those who want to know more about others' feedback, you may check at http://blog.axian788.com on the comments for Taste with Jason 12 April. Some comments are very interesting and there are some arguments among commentors somemore... Smart people may know which comments are from us,haha:)

    ReplyDelete