Ozeki membawa Rezeki

Somewhere nestled beneath the illuminating Twin Towers, you can find this relaxing, tranquil, somewhat posh dining place that serves one of the best authentic Japanese cuisine, Ozeki Tokyo Cuisine
I must apologise for the quality of photos as the place was rather dim...or romantic, depending on how you see it.
Me? Boy, I can see the kitchen from where I'm seated. I think the waitresses are also Japanese as they were reading out the orders (in Jap of course!) to the kitchen staff as fluent as me reciting my jadual sifir.
Someone's so happy knowing that he's backed by all the sake he wants!
May be a little pricey for most of us meagre salary-earning kuli-s , (haha) but for what it's worth, the quality and freshness is guaranteed and of high standards. For me, it's an 'ok' price to pay for a great relaxing ambience. I love dimly-lit places for dining; only downside of it - you risk me falling asleep by the end of my meal..heeee.
Anyways, i love their Dinner Sets as you get all the tasty sides as well, for a reasonable price range of RM 35 - RM 50.
Here's what the gang ordered and I sampled ...
1. Tempura to Sashimi Set
2. Ten Zaru Soba
3. Tendon Chirashi Bento Set (Mine!) - coz there's sashimi + tempura...the best of both worlds
Moon, you may not like this photo of you doing 'The Dangling Soba' stunt, but this also happens to be the only photo of you that night...so...
who's that pointing

4. Unagi Kabayaki Salmon Sashimi - the Unagi was one of d BEST I've ever tasted!
5. Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake) - Only order this if you like tomato sauce as this is one sour pancake
aaaaaaahmmp!
Happy Birthday Marky dear!!
(don't look so happy yet, our share for your treat is only RM 10/pax)
6. Maccha Zensai - i don't go for green tea ice cream, but from the noddings I get from the guys, I know this must be one heavenly jap dessert!
SAKE!!!!
Now Yam Seng with me, fellas!


Now, THAT'S what i call fine Jap from Ozeki in Menara TA..

Oyasiminasai.... xoxo (Aya-V)

1 comment:

  1. wahahahhaa. Tan's pic is priceless!!!! Thx alot guys/gal!

    ReplyDelete