taman tasik permaisuri ... fit for a princess

I've always been fascinated by the number of lakes we have here in KL but to be frank, none of those 'man-made' lakes really fascinate me. So, when dear suggested a 'walk in the park' (pun intended) at yet another park with a lake, I was like 'ohh-kayy, boring..(yawn)'

Somewhere near HUKM, Bandar Tun Razak is this park, Taman Tasik Permaisuri.
My first impression of that place......IMPRESSIVE.
 I would never have imagined it to be so full of lush green, clean, amazing landscaping and most importantly, not overly crowded. There's even a proper jogging track so runners won't be running all over the place trying to dodge you. Look, that's Mark's aunt running way ahead...Wait, I can't catch up!
 It's so shady everywhere, you can jog here anytime of the day.
 I wished they rented out bikes here though. I've not been on one for ages.

 Always pace yourself when jogging .......especially if your last jog was umpteen years ago.
 Saw this lovely fountain as I was (brisk) walking around the lake.
 One part that turned me off though, was finding this part of the lake, all polluted like an oil spill.
 Ewwww.
 I hope the authorities have cleaned up the mess by now.
 Sure am looking foward to my next visit here.
 Just like how you should to.


3 comments:

  1. I think they did clean up the dirts already when I was there last Sat:)

    Just beware of where you park your car, there have been quite some break in cases before..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ask u a question,do u know how is the distance of inner lap(around the lake)? some of my fren said around 2km bt i personaly think shud be less den tat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not sure..but i'm pretty sure it's less than 2 km...maybe 1 km only ler..

    ReplyDelete