healthy pasta

Guess where I am? Those items you see on the table is a HUUUUGE hint.
 Here's how the interior of the restaurant looks like. It's not as big as it seems, you're looking at a mirror.
 I was at The Spaghetti Farm in MidValley.
 I saw many youngsters dining here probably because it is priced reasonably and the portion is huge. Don't let the quantity you see fool you, the pasta's actually in a bowl.
My Chicken Bolognese was RM 8.80.
 The Carbonara was RM 9.80. We added on a soup and drink for only RM 3.20. Not a bad price eh? No service tax nor gst either.
 As I was digging into my pasta, I saw this pasted on one of the mirrors in the restaurant.
 That made me realise how important these 3 items were to me then.
 Coz its original taste was rather blurghh... =_=

Hence, my pasta ended up looking like this.
 Why can't healthy food ever be as tasty as ... KFC?

No comments:

Post a Comment