moving office

This is my new toy, C5-03 which has got to be one of the most economical phones to buy at this moment, if you're looking for a user-friendly touch-screen phone with GPS, a 5 MP camera and most importantly, SLIM. I had the opportunity to try out the camera for these past few days during my moving day at the office....
  
 I've been real busy packing boxes and boxes of stuff from my old office to my new one, just two blocks away.
 My cutesy colleague, Jin looks like she could pack herself into one of those boxes!
 Buh-bye to my previous work station ....
 It was fun while it lasted ...
 HeLLO to my NEW work station!!
Facing the wall most of the time, I feel like a delinquent child being punished and made to stare at the wall. +_+


It is actually an older building we had shifted into, compared to our previous office.

You can easily tell by looking at the pathetic state of my colleague's telephone...
 Sorry Jac, I couldnt help but show your phone to the world. wakakakakaka....


3 comments:

  1. new phone, new car, new office & happy chinese new year :).

    you should tk photo my office phone photo..lg kesian thehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. reli??? ok ok when free i go find u, oops i mean ur phone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Din know that you took pix of me eating as well. Shd have tell me earlier then i get to pose nicer.

    ReplyDelete