haPPy BirThdaY to me me me ...

It was my birthday on 20th Dec and to celebrate this oh-so-joyous occasion of growing older another year, the gang brought me to the place I never grow tired of - Old Hong Kong Restaurant (yet again...haha)
It was a dinner starring ...

'Cheery Perky' Choy Phyll
'Vivacious' Vanessa
'Young & Youthful' Yin Yin 
'Always Lively' Ai Lin
'Bubbly Jolly' Bee Jin
'Simply Fabulous' Siew Fong
'Entertaining' Edward
'Mr Joker' Moon Jen
'Jumping' Jac(k)
'Sweet & Meek' Shie Ming
'Private' Pris .... or 'Photogenic' Pris perhaps? :p
and 'Mystical' Mark.
Special Guest Star......ME!
I managed to take lotsa photos as you will see here...



We went for the 8-course dinner at RM 298++ for 10 pax.
One helluva great course dinner - for this price, we got to feast on these...
Hot and Cold Combination (jelly fish, egg with crab, meatball wrapped with bacon)

Sharks Fin Soup with Crab Meat


Crispy Skin Chicken

Sweet Sour Fish (fish slightly small though...tak cukup makan oh)

Crispy Prawn (ate the shells too to lower cholesterol)

Vege in Broth (ok, so I created the name but I LOVE this dish)

Signature Fried Meehoon (AWESOME!!)
And of course, for dessert we had Iced Lemon Tea with Longan. Damn refreshing!
We had the luxury of altering some of the dishes in this set dinner to our liking. Hehe.
After dinner, out of nowhere (out of the kitchen actually) came a cake for me..! Awwwwwww, u guys.......
I love anything CHOCOLATE. Yum.

Here are some silly shots of the bunch after dinner :




No more hair pulling .... time for a seriously nice shot! ..... except for the 3 people behind me.
Me with Fong, the professional cake cutter.
I had no idea dear was doing his usual silly expressions .... =.=

I've never seen 5 people paying so much attention to the bill before paying.
Guess what else I got to eat for my birthday.....
..A specially prepared meal according to a recipe by a professional chef.
Presenting Nyonya dish, 'Ayam Oh',
and healthy, boiled Leafy Vege.
with fragrant white rice... cooked to perfection.
Thanks dear, for cooking me a simple yet delicious meal! *smack lips*

And thanks to my wonderful buddies for the cutest gift I've ever received!
You are the best!
(Hugs and kisses)

No comments:

Post a Comment