Spiderman spotted in Mid Valley

Now that I got your attention (^_^)...nah, it wasn't Spiderman that we met, but rather the 'Prince' honoured to have 3 'Princesses' dining in his Cafe one fine day.
For you have never patronised this cafe, let me just say it is like any other regular HK-style cafe where you find some 95% uniformity of dishes in their menu; from nissin noodle to cheese-baked rice to my all-time fave Borsch soup (still wondering why the name is so similar to the brand 'Bosch'). Here's what we eventually ordered:-
Doesn't this ham-egg-cheese-tomato sandwich look deliciously healthy?! The portion is impressive though.
Rice with Soya Sauce Chicken and Egg- one of those dishes which can be found on the menu of every single HK cafe out there. Looks like mixed rice eh?
They call this 'Nasi Bojari'-and I thought this dish can only be found in Mdm Kwan's. Seems that this is actually an Indonesian royalty special dish.
Not a bunch of rotten-looking eggs this is, but rather the pungent, nutritious herbal eggs from Purple Cane, which I am glad is still priced at RM2/3 eggs. Just last week, I was dumb-founded to know Eu Yan Sang was charging theirs at RM1/egg. Well, unless they're giving me Omega eggs, I think I'll stay away from their inflated prices.
BJ's guide to "How To Eat A Sandwich"
'Spiderman'-inspired egg!








I'm surprised the Centre Court did not have any Diwali decorations...instead they have this mini stage set up in the East Atrium and Indian dancers were strutting their stuff.
Later we got to know Panasonic was holding their Eco-Products Exhibition and they were giving away bags and energy-saving bulbs simply by filling in a Q&A form.
"These objective questions are driving me crazy"

Moment of truth..do I get the bag or not?? Nevermind, while she checks my answers, put on a winning smile first.. :)
Why we were behaving so suspiciously ar..haha...it's not like we stole those bags..err..



Up close and Panasonic!









No comments:

Post a Comment