freaked me out!

As Jin and I reached the airport counter, they told us that our flights have been brought forward (?! can they do that?!)...mine was pushed forward to 9.30pm while Jin's was at 10.30. A check at my watch and it showed 8.45pm. Oh no, is there time......

Jin was hungry. Very.

Despite me informing her there'll be midnight snacks on the plane (it was MAS mah!), she still wanted to grab something quick at the food court.
And insisted I follow.
My heart was taking pity on her, my brain was saying "ARE YOU NUTS?!" but my mouth just blurted out "hou la hou la.."

Off we went rushing to find A food court....when suddenly we felt like going to the toilet pulak. Saw a bunch of screaming teenage girls going into a toilet, we followed....only to find that it was actually the MEN'S toilet. wtf .

We did it anyway.

Off we went to have chicken rice - fastest ever gobbled down.

A check on time, it was 9.20pm (?!!?!!)

As we were then about to leave the food court, this cleaner came up to us and said "Nah, ambik ni..freee.."

She gave us 8 bananas and a rim of DoubleA A4 paper.

???


Not thinking how much i love bananas (!) or how I could use some paper to write on, I shoved them all to Jin.

brardy hell...I was so late dy.

Forgetting to even say my goodbye to Jin, I ran off like a mad woman through the airport (you know how long these buildings can be), scrambling with my bags and all.

In the midst of this adrenalin-rush moment I've put myself into, I managed to call my brother to tell him I'll be reaching Heathrow airport in London at 11.30pm so be there to pick me up. Here I was already running late and he somemore had the cheek to crack jokes with me over the phone. sweat.. o_o'''

A brave move to glance at my watch again...9.30pm!

omg...Right from that moment, I like transformed into the ultimate 'tin-porr' (perempuan gila/ crazy woman). I've never ran so fast so hard, lugging my bags all the way from one end of a building to another.

It was a helter-skelter state of kan-cheongness to the MAX!

As I find myself dashing around the airport, I felt my body rocking at first......
then I began moving more and more furiously.

The movements were getting violent....in fact, so frantic that I startled myelf






from sleep.



YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS it was all a dream!! .. I told myself.
THIS morning's dream to be exact!

Thank God, I was never late for my flight (never will be..hmmph!).

I never did go to the men's toilet

and I never had chicken rice at the airport.


Bugger, AM I tired now. All the running around in my head.

In fact, that was my second 'major' dream after waking up at 8 just to fall asleep again.
Forgot my first dream episode, though.

I didn't DARE go back to sleep anymore...all this dreaming is more tiring than staying awake.
Maybe I should nap on my sofa instead- see how THAT goes.

And for what it's worth, I remember the airport in my dream was a very very beautiful one...guess my creative juices flow better when I'm asleep =_=

Gonna watch my Slam Dunk series now. Wicked funny.
At least funnier than my dream lor.

p.s. - if you were paying attention, you would just now wonder how come my flight to London only takes 2 hours.

Well, I didn't say i was leaving from Malaysia, did I? ^.^

cheers....er, i mean, snoooooze.

No comments:

Post a Comment