jane and i

Never been so happy reading at the dinner table... of NOT my apartment, but of 'The Apartment', KLCC.
Located on the outside of KLCC, further down from Chinoz, we sat upstairs where it was more cosy and quiet.

I had Iced Chocolate (my fave kind with thick melted chocolate at the bottom of the glass) while my friend tried a beer from UK (forgot its name..) which tasted more sour than bitter.
My Mushroom Soup which looked more like a bowl of Quaker Oats. It was an ok-ok soup.
My dinner was a breakfast set - eggs on bacon with chips on the side. heee.
Didn't quite like it - eggs were tasteless and bacon not crisped. Only the chips were tasty. My friend's order of pasta. If the picture looks rather dull here, maybe because the food is. Well, it was...kinda.
By naming it 'LOO', it kinda makes the toilet a unisex one.
This was my room-mate from uni days, Jane. Have not met her for ages, but she's hardly changed. Well ok, maybe just her job(s). She is so preoccupied with her work that she only replies smses after a couple of days. hmm..

My turn to buy her dinner next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment