attending jewel's wedding

The month of December was as usual, D 'wedding month' so if you have lots of single friends, you'd better prepare lots of cash..or excuses..(get wat i mean?)
I attended Jewel's wedding recently at Golden Dragonboat Restaurant, Kampung Pandan.

For someone with such a name, sure la leng-loi !... >.^
After looking at this picture, Jewel actually went, "Heyy, you all should be standing beside me, not BEHIND me!"

I got the perfect explanation for you, Jewel - Your wedding gown was too puffy at the bottom, we didn't want to be stepping ON it :) .. really.
The banquet hall had a grandeur feel to it and nicely lit, almost like dining in a hotel grand ballroom.

Walking into the hall, look at how happy Wayne was, smiling from ear-to-ear.

Glad I got to meet up with my long-lost HLA and ex-HLA colleagues, many of whom have already left to join other insurers.

Beeks (on my right) was secretary to the previous Health Div GM, Mr Loke. For some reason, she's now the Health Underwriter for HLA.

Sook Jeng (on my left) is also a Health Underwriter in Berjaya Sompo now.

Yup, my life is surrounded by health underwriters. lol.


Wow, fancy meeting Raymond (IT in HLA) at the dinner. Still as skinny as ever!!

He must be one of those VERY rare species of husbands that doesn't seem to grow fat after marriage. I put this picture up just for fun because...(now, only certain people can relate to this), the girl who sat opposite me at my table looked so so much like ex-AXArian, JoeySoon!

So semangat during the yam-seng, the veins on Wayne's neck also popping out.
Have a GRRRRRRRRRREAT life together, guys! You truly are a match made in heaven...^_^

1 comment: