farewell farah... ^_^

Friday was another colleague's last day at work.
Farah, a Chinese converted into Muslim came to us 3 years ago as admin support and a bubbly mother of two (now three).
The most amazing thing about her is the concern and care she shows others, not to mention leaving dropped jaws whenever she springs out a line or two of Cantonese/ Hakka.

Having found a greener pasture (I hope), I pray for only the best for her and the sweet adorable kids she and hubby has so lovingly and diligently raised.
I know it's been a tough time for you in recent months, but let's forget about the past and move on.
Just be yourself, and know what's right, Farah.
Most importantly, you're buying me lunch when you get your first pay check.

1 comment:

  1. Aik? what happend nowdays? lepas solang-solang berenti keje.

    I pun kenal Farah, she is adorable mummy eh?
    Babe, U jgn berenti keje okay..stay kat AXA sampai tua tau! Nnt takde sape nk bg I quick respond as U lor..../

    ReplyDelete