hakka restaurant, i'm back!

Eating here brought back oodles of memories as my ex GM from my old company used to bring us here for lunch some 8 years ago.


Of course now Hakka Restaurant has moved some 100 metres down the road somewhere opposite Pavilion KL.


And of course Hakka Restaurant serves ...erm...Hakka food.


The name's real authentic la.

I mean you don't see a restaurant by the name Chinese Restaurant, do you?

Our Hakka meal ...

This pork's deliciously s-a-l-t-y.

Minus the salted fish coating, even better!

I just found out this was Ostrich meat.

Er, I thought it was deer, dear.

What's a Hakka meal without Hakka mee right?

It was OK, still kinda preferred the one in Pandan Indah

This ain't a Hakka dish I think. Probably cooked by a Hakka chef?

The celebration?

In conjunction with Mark's ex colleague, KS who has found greener pastures in Singapore.
May he find lotsa greenery in his future endeavours!

No comments:

Post a Comment