night of the renaissance

I can't remember the last time I actually chilled and spent the night in a decent top-notch hotel......until a week ago.
As I made my way into their grand lobby in the west wing...can you guess which hotel I'm talking about?
I know showing you their pool ain't much of a clue but I still would like to show it to you.
Ta-daah!!
Feels kinda weird packing my overnight bag, leaving my cosy crib and taking the LRT to this hotel right in the heart of KL city.
A pleasant surprise awaits as my Superior Room was upgraded to a room on the Club Level..."more spacious", they claim. (hmm, we shall see)
My room! Not as spacious as expected, but omg, the sheets look frigging tempting!!
(must resist the temptation to jump on bed and mess up sheets before taking pics of my entire room..)
They've even got a little workplace in the corner of the room and a flat screen Sharp Aquos to keep me entertained.
As I open the curtains, voila..I got this magnificient view!
Me and my mini-bar - my fingers were itching to rip open the chocolate and wafer bar packets!!
Their bathroom is what I would label as 'spacious'.
Couldnt quite get the correct angle to show you how spacious it was, but trust me, it was!
Very nice quality toiletry set - I never use those provided by hotels but this one's an exception. I especially dig the 'Yuzu Bergamot scented Body Wash'....yummeh.
Found this jar of salt-like crystals by their bath-tub and dunno why I hadn't thought of dumping them into my bath tub full of water.
Golly, I thought they were there for deco.
What a bummer, I ended up soaking in just plain hot water.... =_=
2 things that kinda bother me during my brief night stay here....
1) Where's my foc toothbrush and toothpaste pack?
(The only toothbrush I found was this in the minibar...
...and they want me to pay for it)
Oh well, thank god I packed mine along.
Thought I could chill and sprawl on my bed while blogging in my air-conditioned room, but little did I know that...
2) there is no free Wi-Fi service!!
(there was gonna be a charge of RM 63/ day)
uh..uh, I dragged my laptop there for NOTHING.
Bummer.
Drat.
!@#~!
Sad...I headed to Times Square
and bought this little bird back as supper.

burp*
Followed by some tv ... hoping to catch my fave series perhaps?
But the best thing they had?..... Happy Ghost (there, that HK movie from the 80s)
Wish they had more Astro channels....at least some of the more popular ones mah.
Starworld and at least an MTV Channel is a must ler!
The best part of my stay - the BED!!
Oh, the BED!!!
I want their LONG FEATHER PILLOW in MY own bed.
Can buy for me?
Not so expensive la...oni er.....
RM 230.
I mean, it's better than spending on their hotel massages (minimum RM 300+) right?

No comments:

Post a Comment