doggone dream

Guess what....I'm not working today.

Now, before you all go 'eeek so jealous', you should also know that I had a very bad case of food poisoning yesterday. And that means the entire package of purging + vomitting + high fever + sore throat + stomach pain + stomach wind + body aches ... could name a few more but I can see you got the idea :)

Like the Chinese say, when I "yan mou hor yan" (stand until cannot stand anymore), I literally dragged my limpy legs to the clinic downstairs and assumed my role as 'Little Miss Sick Patient'. By that I also mean magnifying the severity of my symptoms (hey, dun we all?) and at the same time, trying to be smart by suggesting the possibility of me having contracted dengue fever? or or H1N1?? or gee I couldn't be pregnant right??

Doc was obviously unimpressed (hmmph! wat man, this girl trying to teach me how to do my job..?) . I guess he decided to give me a jab on my butt cheek just to shut me up =_=

After doing a post-mortem on my food intake over the weekend, my best bet on the culprit would be the 'Spicy Dried Pan Mi' (or what we Chinese call "lat jiu pan min") I had on Sat night. You know the type where you add spoonsful of crushed dried chillies into the noodles till your hearts desire? Guess I must have added a tad too much or the chillies weren't THAT clean.

Bummer, wanna ban that shop dy oh.

Physically, I'm feeling much stronger now.
Emotionally, I'm sitting here sulking at my packet of Golden Potato Bun and Cheese Bun coz I wana eat something tastier!! :(

Doc charges were very reasonable too - 6 types of meds (includ antibiotic) + a Jab for RM 50.
Doc's staff could do better though.
Just found out she wrongly wrote my MC date as YESTERDAY, after I specifically told her I do not work on Sundays. Wat-lah.

I slept throughout the night like a baby and towards the morning, had dreamt that Dad brought back 2 puppies for me and Sis. They were a gift from Lilian Too (?? don't ask me why her). I still remember the breed - Mexican Black Labrador (MBL) and Qatar Labrador (QL). LOL...do these breed really exist??

I was sooooooo freaking happy that I was gonna bring a MBL back to KL with me, couldn't wait to show Mark our new puppy, etc...then the worse happened.

My alarm went off. It was only a dream.

@!$#@ :( :( :( :( to d max.

me wana doggie.

Who has a doggie to give away?

Can you think of me? :p (wag tail)

No comments:

Post a Comment