my great P.M.S.

I had one HECK of a P.M.S yesterday.

P for Pearls
...
not this kind,

but THIS kind.
In my opinion, the BEST tasting pearls ever.
M for Memorium
which I AM shy to admit, it was my first time looking at our Tugu Negara (National Monument for our fallen heros during WWI and II) other than in my Sejarah text book.
and seeing this magnified version of the Lambang Negara greatly reminds me of the back cover of the buku latihan during school days.
and finally S is for wonderful world of Salmon!!!

where nothing could be more perfect to end my day with this "to-die-for" bowl of hot steaming Salmon Belly Miso Soup from Sushi Tei.
Only RM 9.80 for this bowl of luscious jelly-like salmon belly in a flavoursome miso broth full of bit of toufoo bits, cabbage, straw mushroom and glass noodle.
I was taking ages sipping my soup and nibbling at the food coz I didn't want it to finish!!

BUT IT DID.
WAAAAAHH...now it's all gone (with just the shiso leaf left), can someone give me the recipe................
pleaaaaseeeeee....... @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment