"KiCk-aSS" kicks ass!!

I slipped and fell in my own bathroom the other day.
Rather than falling on my bum, dunno how I automatically did a one-knee kneel and ended up with a badly bruised knee.
I actually find it funny.
Not the fact that I now have broken capillaries to deal with, but the awkward position I chose to break my fall was some helluva super fast-thinking moment (to be proud of).

Here's another example of laughing at the face of brutal violence.

I just watched this newly-released movie, "Kick-Ass" on Friday.

It's about ordinary people trying to become real-life superheroes, but end up with more than they can have on their plate.

Not your regular "Spiderman" or "Batman" kinda cheesy-flick, but I assure you it's one storyline you've never seen before.

It's action, horror and comedy all rolled into one awesome 'not-for-kiddos' 2-hour movie.
Here's what to expect throughout the movie.... a big dosage of BRUTAL violence, a few dollops of sexual content, nudity (?!) , sugar-coated with lots of pervasive language...
(I wonder if the local cinemas were more 'lenient' with the 'F' words on the opening day of this movie.....there were easily 50 times this word was repeated)

I love "Hit-Girl" played by 12-yr old cutie hottie Chloe Moretz

This movie was so full of killing and blood spewing all over, instead of being horrified at it all, I actually found it funny!

Not that I'm a zombie, but it was because of those hilarious superhero costumes, "Green Condom"...?..."wetsuit Crusader"...?

Finally, my 2 fave lines from the movie...

"I can't read your mind. But I can kick your ass".

"With no great powers, comes no responsibilities.."

Highly recommended. Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment