me and pan mee dun click, until...

Here's some real-time blogging...no kidding.
I'm having my dinner at this very moment and it's just SOOO good, I oughta share it.
(not the food, just d experience)
If you know me, I'm not a pan-mee kind of person, and yet out of the gazillion food stalls available, some force pulled me to this particular pan-mee stall and made me say "spicy pan mee kecik"
"Ma-lat-pan-mi kah?" the seller asked.
"oh ya ya.." (me nodding profusely, embarassed I forgot what it is called in Chinese)

Guess what then...
It was the BEST ma-lat-pan-mi I've ever tasted!

Well, not that I've tasted THAT many variations in my lifetime...but who cares..
All I want to say is...
Damn SEDAP and DAMN pedas!

1 comment:

  1. u know, u're the first gal i know who dun like pan mee... hehehe...

    ReplyDelete