living amongst the clouds

What I've learnt to appreciate from condo-living is ...
- the cool cool breeze that blows into the bedroom and living hall every night
- no mosquitoes!
- in fact, I've not found a single insect since I moved in 3 weeks ago (not even an inquisitive housefly nor a strolling ant)
- less dust (doesn't mean I cheat on my cleaning routine!)
- it is SO quiet around the house, i have started talking aloud to myself
- boy, do I feel safe(r) knowing that somehow, I'm staying in a 'guarded' area.

and most of all,

- I can now walk around, cook up a storm, watch my fave American Idol, do my household chores, and go online like nobody's business....naked.


Without the concrete walls, ceiling and flooring, staying on the 16th floor is like living amongst the clouds in mid-air. Those aren't clouds in my living room - it was a fogging exercise for dengue prevention on the same day I moved in. Baguzzz.
Dad was Mr Muscle-man cum Supervisor as my Miva full leather sofa and Lorenzo coffee table also arrived on the same day. I whopping loVe my sofa for 3 things - it's HUGE coz the 3-seater can actually seat 5 of me (!), coincidentally, the color matches our feature wall (!) and boy oh boy, check out the freaking LaRGE arm rest. Can you imagine laying my head down on that, with my legs plopped up and remote control in hand, after a long day at work...aaaaaahh....(Oh, I have since added 3 new green small cushions to them).
yup, my sofa is like my pride n joy right now coz i'm paying like RM 300+ per month for it. ><
Mummy came down to help too (muaks!!) and here she is, taking a break on the balcony with the KLCC view in the background.
Tonight, I got the most spectacular and absolutely crystal-clear view from my balcony, I just want everyone to see it!

Check out the magnificient skyline..Trust me, seeing the real thing is 100x better.

Just remember to bring a lounge chair and we'll chill on the balcony for the next fireworks display.

6 comments:

  1. Your apartment is so COOL! Nice view too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq tq! jemput mari ya... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. naked??? with ur parents around???

    nice pad!!! :) i wanna see too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey babe! I agree with ur fren, Amy. Nampak cool lah! nowadays kan musim panas. I bole bayangkan u dduk kat balcony dgn sejuk nye! eh, mane gambar bedroom?

    Rumah I plak, nama jer ada balcony. Tp nk duduk kat balcony pun leceh sbb nyamuk dah berdiri kat luar nk masuk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. chiat oon : yea, bring pauline along too!

    marcus : its in genting klang...yup, the very jam area..be afraid...be verrrry afraid..

    molly : bedroom coming beb...tapi tak interesting la.. huuhuu...gelap gelita, tarak lampu bedside..(hint hint)

    balkoni bernyamuk eh? guna lah reket elektrik tu sepak nyamuk kuat kuat...haha

    ReplyDelete