miss you dearly, poh poh... xoxo

Grandma passed on just 5 hours ago (7.12 pm). Dad said she left us peacefully after a couple of weeks of battling her failing organs while in the ICU. At least the suffering's over for her now. And she's in a better place. She's led a good life in her 80+ years of raising 4 sons and 2 daughters, not to mention a 'boisterous' bunch of grandchildren ;P

I shall be going back to Malacca soon in a sorry state of health myself (fever, flu, cough, sore throat....yup, the 'empat sekawan'). And my flu has worsened between sobs. *sniff*

I miss you dearly, poh poh..

I miss the cute little expression on your face as you grew older, though you spoke less these few years, your laughter is always our source of joy, your words, though rare, are warm and wise.

Rest in peace and know that you're forever in our hearts.

'Mei Yoke'


1 comment: