ninja assassin



If there's just one word to describe Ninja Assassin, it's definitely Rain.



If I have two words to describe Ninja Assassin, it's blardy bloody.



If I have to write a paragraph, then



It's about a young ninja who turns his back on the orphanage that raised him after he discovers the true meaning of life, thus leading to a final confrontation with his fellow clan members. During his struggle, he even had to protect an officer with his life.



I don't think Rain is a professional martial artist but he sure is a trained dancer with a body so stunning, now wonder he appears shirtless almost 50% of the time. Now, THAT is what the screaming young girls call, a commanding screen presence. Me personally, have never really learned how to gawk at a man with a shredded body. Don't ask me why, but as long as he doesn't have that 10-tonne flab of flesh, it's fine by me. .. umm, my Dad excused of course.


So be prepared for really really brutal and violent bloodied battle scenes (had no idea ninjas were so hooked on slicing off limbs and all).
After a while, it felt as if I was watching a prolonged version of Nippon paint advertisement.

1 comment: