hey you


thank you for the countless ways


you've touched my heart


on lonely nights and rainy days


you're always here, you play a part



love you for your patience


when i lose myself or forget my keys


you help me with your guidance


i'm here for you too, i promise you this



you wow-ed me with america's suiteheart


you surprised me at rendezvous


one love story and i became your sweetheart


deardear happy anniversary, i love you.





...and now, the BM version...





kata orang, cinta kita membara


paling ku suka, saat-saat kita bergembira


membunuh naga sambil menumpaskan kiera


anda satu-satunya my knight in shining iswara.
xoxo, dear

12 comments:

  1. awwww... how sweet.... is there a cantonese version? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. why ur bm version soo short???
    wonder why its sooo 'jiwang karat'???

    ReplyDelete
  3. byzura: hmm i know jiwang karat sounds familiah..does it mean gooose bumps ah? or dat my poetry so berkarat liao...lol

    mark: cantonese? hmmm...fraid my deardear dun und cantonese ge wor..heee

    ReplyDelete
  4. rite... he cant und ur typical cantonese kan? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Show the real persons picture please......

    ReplyDelete
  6. real person?
    sure, i'll intro u if u intro urself 1st.. >.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im the real slim shady...

    ReplyDelete
  8. so u must be standing up now..... =_=

    ReplyDelete
  9. I m up here watching the interesting love drama. Wish you all the best and hope it's a happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  10. u shd just stop at di Eng poem, it was romantic and lovely until ur BM version... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. anonymous : sounds like either u're up there in heaven watching me or u're one floor above me in ofis..lol...neways, thks, i hope so too ;>

    sam : i know watchu mean...believe me not, the BM v. was intentionally put in last juz in case the english v. is too 'yok-ma' for some..lol..

    romantic u say? nothing beats declaring one's love thru a song..in public! (like someone i know)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So that someone u know is the one that touched yr heart with his romantic song in the public? Old tactic to woo girls...LOL

    ReplyDelete