hey you, Yuzu

Got some extra cash? Where better to go than to a nice Japanese restaurant...in my case that is. Recognise this place? This is Yuzu at The Gardens, Mid Valley City. What's with the huge tangerine on their signboard?
'Yuzu' is a type of sour Japanese citrus fruit with a distinct flavour slightly different from your usual lemons and limes.

So is the distinct and unique array of cuisine being prepared fresh by the chefs of Yuzu. Check out the sets we ordered.
sorry for poor lighting..it's the place where we sat

I say 'Go for The Beef!'

Just like all other Japanese sets, they come served in these huge wooden or plastic trays. Mine was filled with a variety of all kinds - sashimi, sushi and tempura. Just how I like it!
I find their teapot mushroom soup quite fascinating. Like those served in Purple Cane.
You bet they only serve fresh Sashimi here; they got a banner claiming so. lol.
Have I mentioned the beef?
Now, I'm not a 'beefy' type of person but THIS beef here is ExCeLLenT-O!!
Except for the squid sushi, I like the rest served.
yey, they even got my favourite ikura (salmon roe).
Only Moon's set has this cream custard dessert.
Mark made this 'cactus-like' creation from our chopsticks holder thingy. Nice, right.
Did I mention the beef here was superb?
I hope you like it too. I'm definitely coming back ;D
Yuzu Japanese Restaurant
The Gardens, 3rd Floor.
It's in a rather hidden spot so look for Oh Cha Cha as your landmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment