monsoon season

It is the wet season (again) and God has consistently ordered the showers upon us every evening for the past few weeks. This is how the threatening sky looks like from my office floor right before we all start scampering off into our cars or the train stations. To me, I always thought the best time to leave office is when the rain JUST begins to pour. Otherwise, be prepared to order in your office or have a really really really late dinner at home.
Now does that give you the shudders or what...
I happened to be home right now and starring at the sky from my balcony, I'm thinking "gee, where's the thundering sky when I'm expecting one."
Maybe it's God's day off.

2 comments:

  1. hey , i like the new background. Probably cause i like this shade of blue. Very IBM-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. esh! esh! very 'pro' rite...heehee

    ReplyDelete