jelly bean mania

Something is making Seah cringe. Guess what?It's the original jelly beans by Jelly Belly.
This special 50-flavoured box set was flown all the way from Australia.
Any sort of taste you can think of, you'll find it here - from my favourites 'Cotton Candy', 'Lemon Lime' and 'Cola' to the out-of-this-world 'Buttered Popcorn', 'Habanero Chilli', 'Watermelon' and 'Peanut Butter'...there're plenty more which I can't recall right now.. :D
I just like popping dem into my mouth.
They look like a big box of beads. Edible beads that is...yum...simply awesome!
Buy it from the airports where it's cheaper. Don't forget my share yea.

2 comments:

  1. do they have earwax and booger and pepper flavours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey when it's finished, keep the box for me yah??? good for exactly that... keeping trinklets n' jewellery!! :)

    ReplyDelete