parthay for evie, ian, ryan

I always look forward to any kid's birthday party for the food and great fun that makes me feel like a kid all over again. Whatmore when it's a party to celebrate not one, but 3 kiddos! 
Meet my brother in law's sister, Jade's twin boys Ian and Ryan who turns 5 and my sweet niece Evie who just turned 1! 

At home, my own little monkeys are all dressed up to head to the party. 

I recall my last visit to Chili Espresso in Sooka Sentral for Chun Beng's Pierre's 1 yo celebration.. This time around, they've moved to Nexus Bangsar. Not a very spacious restaurant, we had the whole place to ourselves.
One of the main attractions has got to be the picture booth set against a red backdrop of a tree and hanging deco. 
It was so fun watching everyone scrambling to take their best poses for the camera, especially when there's a timer involved. May have cost 1k to bring this booth in but at least everyone went home with at least a polaroid memory on print! 
Thanks to Jade and Cindy for playing decorator to this entire restaurant. Everything was tip top and perfect! 
Uncle Richard and parents came from Mcca too.
Goodie bag awaits every present child!
The dining area and what it feels like to dine al fresco style. 

Food! 

Meet baby Evie! 
Sarah and Evie
And then it was time to eat. 

A rojak of everything on my plate. 
All kids get to play in this small lil corner. 
Baby hayley. 

Cake cutting time for the 3 very lucky kids.! Even my sister cant recall what made her look so shocked. Lol. 

All together now...
This is Evie's birthday cake upclose. The cute giraffe on it is an exact replica of Evie's fave soft toy. 

Last but not least, the photo booth pics!! 




And because of the loose fitting dress i was wearing that day, 3 people asked if i was pregnant! Hahaha... My aunt even congratulated me right away. 
Well sorry to disappont that there's no bun in the oven. Time to get rid of this dress too. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment