birthday : cko's

We recently celebrated CKO's birthday at one of my all-time fave restaurants...(wat to do la, they ask me to recommend a place...)
 It's Maiu all over again! The Japanese buffet experts that will gladly bring me all the sashimi i want without having to budge from my seat.
 It was also Darren's second time at Maiu, and a great opportunity for him to meet more of my friends that night. 
 Darren was more inquisitive than ever looking at so many strange faces....
If you're lucky, my lil one will let you carry him.
 If you're even luckier, he might even start playing with you.
 Just love the expression on Darren's face as Carol holds him.

When it came to what i ate that day, what matters most was S-A-S-H-I-M-I of course!
 One for the cam cam...

Yes CKO, the birthday cupcake's all yours....
 ...we would never dream of sharing it with you....
 i'll just stick to my favourite chocolatey ice cream....! yummm

No comments:

Post a Comment