happily ever after .... Chee Foong & Lydia

 This is the season of weddings and we've been looking forward to the long-awaited union of Chee Foong (whose 'stage' name was Sean that night) and Lydia.
 It was my first time at Ah Yat Abalone Forum Restaurant, Avenue K. Why they call this a 'forum' is beyond me. ;P
 Flipping through the pages of the looooooooooove album.....

 This one's my fave pic of all! Simply too adorable!
 2 good friends welcoming their latest member into marriage-hood!
 What struck me as i walked into the dining area was the red-ness of the whole place! Very 'ong' ah!
 Dinner that night started off with juicy roasted suckling pig! MMMMMM.......
 Even had time to take a picture of the wedding cake on the stage. Why?
 Coz it was the first time i became the first person to be seated in a wedding dinner! So there was plenty of free time for me to take pictures and poke my nose around... hehe
 It was a whole lot more fun with the arrival of the leng-lois...
 ...who all wanted to take photo with the preggy one...See, they're rubbing my tummy for good luck!
 Photo time!
 Overall the food was nice and became even nicer when it came to dish number 3 -  the Abalone dish!
 I was more captivated by the GIANT mushroom i had on my plate!
 I bet the desserts were damn sedap too, though i could only imagine how they tasted, in my head! bummer...

Time to give cheers to the happy couple!

 This is a photo where the glasses ended up getting more attention than the people. It wasn't easy getting a clear shot amidst the clanking of a million glasses....
 ...until i then got this shot!
Now, THIS is how one should scream his lungs out during a yam-seng session. No joke.

 To end one heck of an eventful night, the boys...
 ...and the girls parade it out for keepsake.

Congratulations to you guys for taking this next step and Happy Forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment